This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking, result-oriented Sales Executive, working on a full-time basis and representing reputable international brands in the automotive collision repair sector.
Berner Malta shall be partnering with a leading supplier of collision repair tooling and consumable products to provide solutions to its clients. The sales team will be backed and guided by technical experts and will also be given the opportunity to receive training.
Berner Malta Ltd is looking to employ Sales Executives on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate must be able to work on own initiative towards set targets and with excellent time management skills.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Establish new accounts and leads within the industry.
- Develop existing accounts with the new portfolio of products and solutions.
- Serve customers by selling products and also guiding customers towards professional repairs through our standard operating procedures.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, and merchandising techniques.
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales and make recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Clean Police Conduct.
- Clean driving licence.
- Computer literate.
- Good spoken English.
Previous experience in the same field will be considered an asset. This post comes with an attractive remuneration package.
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications received will be treated in strict confidence.