- Cleaning and degreasing of (bare) metals during repair and maintenance work
- Provides optimal friction between the brake and clutch elements and improves the braking effect
- building construction
- civil engineering
- assembly companies
- metal construction
- Easy to use
- Spraying from different can positions, also upside down (only aerosol sprays item no. 371148)
- Good to use in hard-to-reach places
- Save money and working time
- Quickly evaporating due to the low boiling point of the solvent
- Outstanding cleaning performance
- Removes oil, grease, brake fluid and brake dirt without leaving any residue
- Isopropyl alcohol in the formulation improves cleaning performance (liquid cans only)
- Spray soiled or dirty parts from a distance of ±20 cm, allow the liquid to run off with the loosened dirt and allow the cleaned area to dry.
- The surface can be wiped with a dry cloth. If heavily soiled, repeat the process.
- Non-corrosive; Check material compatibility before use.